Rainier Arms describes their RUC Rifle DI as the “…next step in our efforts to bring the highest quality rifles to the market…while offering the best value as well.”
The RUC is a complete AR 15 built around the recently improved Rainier Arms Select barrel. It uses the Rainier Urban Combat Rail (UCR) for accessories and utilizes numerous other superb components.
Take a look at this setup.
Rainier Arms Urban Combat Rail (UCR)
The RUC DI Rifle utilizes the RA Urban Combat Rail to provide shooters with a rock-solid handguard that can take any abuse thrown at it.
The UCR MLOK slots are positioned at the 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions for adding user-defined rail sections. There are also anti-rotation QD sockets at the 3 o’clock & 9 o’clock positions. Other features include:
- CNC machined 6000 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized Milspec Type III/Class 2
- 7075 Aluminum Barrel Nut
- Patent Pending 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail Mounting Hardware
- Anti-rotation tabs to easily align the rail to upper receiver
- *No Barrel nut shims are required for installation if you decide to switch things out
- 1.315″ Interior Diameter
FHAV2 Flash Hider
Rated 5 stars out of 5 stars by Rainier Arms customers, this is definitely, as one reviewer put it, a “bad azz flash hider.” The only downside to this muzzle device is how hard it is to keep them in stock.
- 303 Stainless with Black Nitride finish
- 1/2-28 thread & 1/2-36 thread pitches
- 2.26 length, .89 Diameter, 1.76 oz.
Rainier Arms Select Barrel
RA designed these as an affordable alternative to their match-grade barrels. They’re so confident about the quality they offer a 100% money-back guarantee within 90 days of purchase.
- Stainless Steel Match Grade Blank
- Twist: 1:7 | Thread Pitch: 1/2 x 28
- .750 Gas Block Seat
- Polyganol 5-groove rifling
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Proprietary Contour
- Nitride Finish
Avalanche ANC Charging Handle
A patented ambidextrous design, the Avalanche’s interchangeable handles offer an individualized look and feel. Made for fast and fluid operation, the Avalanche is built in Rainier’s own facility in Wichita, Kansas.
- 15% increase in wall thickness
- Reduced vent holes to minimize flex and improve rigidity
- Latch angles redesigned for improved locking and charging
- 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Weight 1.34 oz
RUC DI Rifle Full Specs
- RA Select 5.56 Barrel – 16 in.
- RA Forged Upper Receiver
- RA Urban Combat Rail – 15 in.
- RA Precision Bolt Carrier Group
- RA “Avalanche” Charging Handle
- RA Low Profile .750 Gas Block
- RA FHV2 Flash Hider
- RA Forged Lower Receiver
- RA Modified Trigger Guard
- B5 Systems QD End Plate
- H1 Buffer – 3.9 oz
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- ALG Defense Quality Trigger
- B5 Systems Bravo Stock
- B5 Systems Type 23 Pistol Grip