Bainbridge, GA — September 28, 2023 — Taurus USA proudly announces the launch of the highly anticipated Taurus GX4 Carry, the latest addition to the award-winning GX4 series. Setting itself apart from its micro-compact sibling, the Taurus GX4 Carry boasts a larger, but compact frame, delivering the perfect balance of capacity and concealability for armed citizens.
Key Features of the Taurus GX4 Carry:
- Industry Standard Iron Sights: The steel iron sights are easily replaced with readily available aftermarket sights, allowing the user to customize to their preference.
- 15+1 Capacity: The slim, compact frame holds 15 rounds of 9mm ammo.
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator: Enhanced safety awareness with the visual loaded chamber indicator.
- DLC-Coated Barrel: Durability and performance even in challenging environments.
- Picatinny Rail MIL-STD-1913: Versatility for accessory customization.
- Flat Face, Serrated Trigger: Improved comfort and control for every shot.
- Easy Take Down Pin for Disassembly: Simplified maintenance with easy disassembly.
- Teflon-Coated Operational Control Parts: Enhanced durability for rigorous use.
- Reversible Magazine Release: Ambidextrous operation for user preference.
- Magazine and Grip Cuts: Quick and reliable reloads with designed cuts.
- Three Backstrap Options: Customizable grip for maximum comfort and security.
The Taurus GX4 Carry will be available for purchase starting September 28, 2023, at authorized Taurus dealers and online retailers. For more information about the Taurus GX4 Carry and other Taurus products, please visit www.taurususa.com.
Taurus Holdings, Inc. (“Taurus”) and its subsidiaries continues to evolve and produce revolutionary new products. In addition, new standards for quality and efficiency help deliver reliable and affordable guns to the market. Taurus is based in Bainbridge, Georgia. Taurus is owned by Taurus Armas, S.A. which is a publicly traded company based in Brazil. Taurus Armas S.A. manufactures a wide variety of consumer and industrial products that are distributed worldwide.
For additional information, visit www.taurususa.com