First released at SHOT Show 2022 and now finally reaching the first dealers shelves (Big Tex Ordnance), the Badger Ordnance C1 MAX mount took the simplistic and durable C1 design and ramped it up to meet the needs of precision rifle shooters. Badger added more meat to the scope rings for more surface area clamping. They also removed the mounting knobs and added crossbolts to ensure it stays put under recoil. It is truly the base that precision rifle shooters have been wanting from Badger. A scope mount that when it’s mounted it is not meant to be removed off that gun, and more even clamp force around these larger scopes.
- Badger added two more screws for ring caps in the MAX making the C1 Max have a 1” wide, six screw ring cap.
- No more knobs can that come loose. To lock this scope down the C1 MAX uses four low profile headed crossbolts.
- No cantilever.
- Compatible with C1 accessories and attachments (there are specific ARC and ACD models for C1 Max).
- Comes with 0 and 20 MOA variants
- Heights of 1.30″ and 1.54″ tall
Currently offered in 34mm, 35mm, and 36mm with heights of 1.30” and 1.54” tall with 0 and 20 MOA variants for all.
Offered in Black or Tan Anodized