Podcast: Play in new window
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 101, this episode we’ll talk about Drone pistols, Sniper 101, Odin Works, Huber Concepts!
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A YouTuber with a DIY attitude and illegal robotic gun inventor. You can see him at SeaTac Detention Center later this year – Savage1r – Play Ryan M’s audio
- Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical, he was born a woman but we support him in anything he chooses – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle builder and Depends R&D test pilot – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact and owner of over 70 second hand Flesh Lights, the Machinegun Moses, Aaron Krieger.
- A Firefighter, gunsmith, and machinist, our Rhode island god father who’ll make you an offer you can’t understand – Rhody
- My name is Shawn, you might recognize me from Fun with Farm Animals 13: Dog and Pony Show.
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip, or interrupts someone!
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – I hate all of you
- Nick – I’m a big kid now!
- savage1r – ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil – Oh My Goodness!
- Rhody – Wicked, pissah, freakin’
Our guest tonight is AC from http://kustomconcealment.com
Second Call Defense
Everyone who signs up gets a free We Like Shooting t-shirt, just send your email confirmation to email@example.com
Don’t wait until it’s too late. http://welikeshooting.com/scd
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: This monstrosity (50 min)
- Shawn – Sniper 101
- Nick – Odin Works Keymod Flashlight mount (http://www.odinworks.com/ODIN_Works_Flashlight_Mount_p/acc-flm.htm)
- Rhody – Huber Concepts muzzle break (.223)
Tonight we are going to do We Like Shooting Theater sponsored by Manticore Arms. Where we re-enact movie scenes, our style. Tonight we will perform a scene from “Pulp Fiction”.
- Jules – Jeremy or Savage
- Marvin – Nick L.
- Brett – Savage
- Roger – Aaron
Jules: You, flock of seagulls, you know why we’re here? Why don’t you tell my man Vincent where you got the shit hid at?
Marvin: It’s over th…
Jules: I don’t remember askin’ you a Goddamn thing! You were saying?
Roger: It’s in the cupboard.
[Vincent starts looking in the upper cupboard]
Roger: No, no, the one by your kn-knees.
Jules: We happy?
[Vincent continues staring at the briefcase’s contents]
Jules: Vincent! We happy?
Vincent: Yeah, we happy.
Brett: I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. I got yours, Vincent, right? But I didn’t get yours…
Jules: My name’s Pitt. And your ass ain’t talkin’ your way out of this shit.
Brett: No, no, I just want you to know… I just want you to know how sorry we are that things got so fucked up with us and Mr. Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions and I never…
Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I’m sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn’t mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What’s the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Jules: What country are you from?
Brett: What? What? Wh – ?
Jules: “What” ain’t no country I’ve ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Jules: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes! Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I’m sayin’!
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: Say ‘what’ again. Say ‘what’ again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!
– THE END –
We will be at the bullpup shoot in Illinois on September 19th. This is a big chance to shoot some great guns and hang out with awesome people. Go to bullpupshoot.com to find out more!
Thanks to Manticore Arms and don’t forget you can get all kinds of awesome accessories for your rifles! Check out their new ALFA rails for your AK at ManticoreArms.com. Seriously, go check them out.
Visit them at manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
Please go to http://welikeshooting.com/manticore to say thanks!
Talk about Savage’s definition editorial.
- Gaston Glock is a pervy old guy.
- Kirsten Gillibrand wants to make gun trafficking illegal. It’s already illegal.
- John Lott has some great numbers for CCW.
- Is a drone pistol an NFA violation? Link
Cowboy action aliases….and review
by Jojiggler on Jul 13, 2015
Jeremy – Squatch Holliday Savage- Infi Dale Aaron – Wyatt Derp Shawn – Menstray Shawn Great show. Educational and light hearted. Will have you laughing and hooked from first listen. Keep it up guys, and Lil’. John
How can I say it better?
by Beethoven’s Ghost on Jul 03, 2015
Everyone gushes so much it leaves me without much I can say except; Great show! Keep it up! I really enjoy your enthusiasm for guns and shooting and hope that all of you continue to enjoy and feel strongly as long as you live. Thank you for helping me appreciate the joy of shooting.
Chuck S on FB
Haiku for Savage:
Yes, I wear a mask
It hides my ugly mug, but
My momma love me
Haiku for Lil
Keeps the guys grounded
They say a lot of bad words
Sweetest of the crew
Haiku for Shawn
Can hear the sun rise
He leads this three ring circus
Coolest job ever
Haiku for Aaron
Witty, full of life
Just watch out for dolphin rape
Feed him shawarma
Doesn’t like to follow the rules
See what I did there
Hi, I’m Jeremy.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
I will end your life!
All talk, no action
99 episodes aired
All are still living
- Halloween costumes
- Cowboy Action Names
- Leave us a review telling us why we’re more fun than the Howard Stern show
- Write the obituary of your favorite cast member, maybe in 60 years we’ll actually use it!
- Leave a review guessing what each cast members favorite movie of all time is. Next week we will reveal!
- Write a couple of sentences to describe a movie that Jeremy would star in.
- Write Lil a poem
- Write Aaron a limerick
- How they found the podcast
- patch and a sticker 5-6-2015
- Favorite guest
- 4-29 favorite guest
- Funniest moment
- 4/8 – Funniest moment on the show
- Best takeaway
- 4/22 favorite
- Rhyming review
- 4/15 Best Rhyming review
- A particular strange word –
- 4/1 Geronimo
Our sponsors are the best, but we couldn’t survive without our patrons! We’ll make you a deal, you agree to support us and we will send you cool stuff AND the best part is you get rewards back. We’ve given away thousands of dollars worth of guns in the last several months! You are missing out!
We are giving away more at $800 per episode. We’ll figure out what in the next couple of weeks!
Find out how you can help at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Also thanks to everyone that has interacted with us! If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
- We Like Shooting on Reddit
- Clash of clans and boom beach
Just a reminder to join a gun related advocacy group and we always give out the Suicide prevention line, If you’re in crisis, text the word START to 741-741!
Thoughts go out to those in SC…
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Everyone say shoot straight –
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at http://welikeshooting.com/show
If you’d like to watch live, our show broadcasts live every Wednesday night at 7:30PM (MT), watch it and chat with us at http://gunchannels.com/WeLikeShooting
Please support our advertisers, DEZ Tactical Arms, Manticore Arms, Second Call Defense and the Sonoran Desert Institute.
Also check out our syndication partners ModernArms.net, GunsSaveLives.net, AR-15 Gun Owners of America, Guns America, warrior talk radio, Iron Mike Magazine
Source Article from http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/101/