We’re on the very precipice of the NRAAM and for today’s preview we bring you the shipping news from Magpul.
“Engineered to combine the unmatched performance of the PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 Window and the desired color for the U.S. Army’s Small Arms Weapons Neutral signature reduction program. The Medium Coyote Tan (MCT) PMAG carries forward all of the prior GEN M3 innovations to include our next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer, aggressive front and rear texture, an easily removable slim floor plate, a paint pen dot matrix for marking and identification, and a dust/impact cover as well as the Maglevel window to indicate capacity at a glance. The MCT mag utilizes a newly developed proprietary molding process to allow for desired colors while maintaining the absolute strength and performance of the black and sand materials previously available.
In addition, the MCT mag carries forward the existing GEN M3 5.56 feed geometry to ensure M855A1 feeds with greater reliability than other magazines and eliminates premature wear in the M4. M16, and M27 IAR. Now adopted as the official magazine of the United States Marine Corps.”
The MCT mags are in the wild! But wait there’s more!
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown
- Unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the stock body when being transported
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- Ergonomic hand guard
- Comes with interchangeable standard and “optic height” cheek risers
- Optional QD sling mounting capability
- Integrated storage compartment in the grip
- Hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing up to 3 spare 10rd magazines
- MOE SL nonslip rubber butt pad
The new X-22 and its optic mount give added utility and portability to the 10/22 take down rifles from Ruger. Light, portable, configurable, and store-able as a single disassembled unit the X-22 stocks, now in the wild, will add far more than just aesthetic changes to the popular little rifles.
We’re heading down in person to NRAAM here in short order and Magpul will undoubtedly be one of our stops.
This article originally posted on www.gatdaily.com
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheArmsGuide/~3/teB4mr4oP4c/