Jan 11th Berryville, AR: Nighthawk Custom, makers of heirloom quality 1911’s shotguns and revolvers, is pleased to announce its first of several new models for 2018 by revamping the top selling Lady Hawk line.
The new Lady Hawk 2.0 is the first major upgrade to the line. This slim framed commander style gun has been a huge hit with women who desire high quality handguns designed for smaller hands.
Available in both 9mm and .45ACP as no cost options this gun supports full powered modern ammunition in a thin framed package. What makes the Lady Hawk 2.0 different however is it’s aesthetic elements. Shooters have been asking for more feminine colors and styles to match the unique handcrafted craftsmanship. The Lady Hawk 2.0 marries modern coating options like DLC. Rose Gold TICN with Obsidian, Abalone and Zinc.
Here are just some of the features:
• Finish: DLC with Rose Gold TICN finish on controls and barrel
• Grips – Custom Obsidian, Abalone, and Zinc
• Forged commander size frame and 4.25″ barrel (also available with an officer size frame)
• Match grade 9mm barrel (also available in .45 ACP as a no-cost option)
• Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Tritium night sights
• Thinned front strap and mainspring housing
• Serrated slide top
• Scalloped front strap and mainspring housing
• 40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide to match rear sight
• Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
• Crowned barrel flush with bushing
• Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
• New ultra hi-cut front strap
• Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
• Heinie recoil spring plug
Retail price on the Nighthawk Custom Lady Hawk 2.0 is $4695 with dealer and online orders being fulfilled starting today.