AR15News.com recently published this articel on the Reaper 33 fighting rifle from Arsenal Democracy. This looks to be a fantastic gun that is backed by an incredible story. Check out AR15news.com for more articles like this. This is a reprint with permission. With a price point of $1776 it is both patriotic and affordable.
Some of you may be familiar with the story of Army Ranger Nicholas Irving also known as “The Reaper”. During a 3 1/2 month tour of duty in Afghanistan, he was credited with eliminating 33 enemies which prompted his fellow warriors to refer to him as “The Reaper”. Nicholas Irving has partnered up with Arsenal Democracy (who are also former Special Forces Green Beret) to build an absolutely awesome rifle that anyone would be proud to own. This isn’t just some thrown together rifle, its a completely custom fighting rifle.
Not only does this rifle look sweet but it comes with a 14.7″ Shillen Match Barrel, Geissele trigger, custom Billet Receiver Set, custom KeyMod rail, ambi mag release, Raptor Charging Handle and lots more. You also get to pick your own choice of Cerakote color and even a custom serial number. Check out the following pics and details.
– Whole rifle Cerakoted in color of choice
– Lifetime warranty, no questions asked (but we would like to know how you broke it)
– Crafted, designed and assembled by Special Operations Forces team members (guys who actually used these rifles in combat)
– No shipping cost… Just $1776 out the door to your nearest FFL
– Upper Receiver- 7075 T6 Arsenal Democracy custom, hand fitted to the barrel extension and trued receiver mating surface
– Barrel- 14.5″ Shilen 416R SS 4 groove Ratchet Rifling, 1:8 twist, Hand lapped with a medium heavy contour, Mid-Length Gas
– Flash Hider- Templar Tactical suppressor mountable flash hider, tack welded to barrel
– Charging Handle- AXTS Raptor ambidextrous charging handle
– Rail- Arsenal Democracy custom 13″ design, 5 QD points, with 3 sides of Key mod attachment points
– Gas Block- 16 setting adjustable 4140 steel
– Bolt Carrier Group- Chrome lined carrier and key with microslicked
– Lower Receiver- 7075 T6 Arsenal Democracy custom, designed for seamless fitment with the upper
– Trigger- Geissele 2 stage
– Safety Selector- Ambidextrous safety selector
– Magazine Release- Norgon Ambidextrous mag release button
– Buffer tube- PWS 416 MIL-SPEC 7075 T6 buffer tube with 2 built in QD’s
– Buffer- Arsenal Democracy custom 117 gram tungsten powder buffer, microslicked
– Butt Stock- Mission First Tactical Mil Spec Minimalist stock, weighs in at 5.9 Oz’s
– Pistol Grip- Mission First Tactical EPGI16, 3 interchangeable grips for front and rear straps
– Rear take-down pin and bolt catch utilizes set screw for ease of disassembly
Arsenal Democracy has just started taking orders for the Reaper 33 rifle and expect them to ship on December 1st, 2013. The price of $1,776 is a steal for all of the high end products included with this rifle. Check it out over at ArsenalDemocracy.com.