Mec-Gar® USA is proud to announce the introduction of an eight-round .45acp 1911 magazine with the text of the second amendment of the US Constitution laser engraved to their product line. Mec-Gar USA will be donating 10% of the proceeds from the sale of these magazines to pro-second amendment organizations.
According to Mec-Gar USA national sales manager David Larson, “We have always been strong supporters of the right of people to own and possess firearms. We are offering this magazine because we see the 1911 as America’s gun and are donating a portion of the proceeds to ensure second amendment rights are protected.”
The magazine has the following attributes:
- Text of the US Constitution’s Second Amendment laser engraved on the magazine body
- Body manufactured from carbon steel and heat treated for strength with a blued coating
- Spring manufactured from Type D music wire
- Removable High-impact polymer baseplate for ease of cleaning
- Numbered witness holes for remaining-round calculation
The magazine has a retail price of $29.20 and is now available.
The product number is: MGCG45082A
Mec-Gar® Srl is a privately held, family-run business located in Brescia, Italy. Since opening in 1965, the company has been proud of its fully in-house engineering, design and manufacturing process, positioning Mec-Gar Srl as an industry leader in quality and innovation. Mec-Gar® USA is owned and operated by the same family and functions as the sole U.S. importer and distributor for Mec-Gar Srl products in North America. To learn more, visit www.mec-gar.com.
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheArmsGuide/~3/L-x2oPfX6C0/