The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 has made a hell of a good impression in the PCC market space.
But like all good items, there were things that could be changed to better suit market wants.
Magpul is giving us three.
Magpul® MOE®-EVO Grip – CZ Scorpion EVO® 3
The Magpul MOE-EVO Grip is an optimized drop-in upgrade to the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 family of pistols and carbines. Featuring an enhanced grip angle and Magpul’s proprietary TSP texture on contact surfaces, the MOE-EVO Grip gives users unsurpassed comfort, control, and durability. This lightweight and ergonomic grip builds on the legacy of Magpul’s MOE AR and AK grips to provide CZ Scorpion EVO 3 users positive control in all conditions, with or without gloves.
· Optimized grip angle allows enhanced control with short LOP stocks and pistol configurations, with and without a brace
· Aggressive TSP grip texture increases weapon retention in all environments and is substantially more durable than grip tape
· Ergonomic design mitigates fatigue and ensures ease of access to weapon controls while maintaining a secure grip
· High-strength injection-molded polymer construction
· Easily installs with a 3mm hex wrench
· Made in U.S.A., qualifying as one U.S.-made part for 922(r) compliance
The Magpul MOE-EVO Enhanced Magazine Release includes advanced interface geometries and surface texture on the paddle and wings to allow easy, one-handed activation and magazine removal, while still remaining unobtrusive. It lets the shooter easily release the magazine and is accessible with the firing-hand index finger or the reloading-hand thumb.
Magpul® MOE®-EVO Enhanced Magazine Release – CZ Scorpion® EVO 3
The Magpul MOE-EVO Enhanced Magazine Release is a reliable, durable, and affordable drop-in upgrade to the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 family of pistols and carbines. The paddle design allows for easy, one-handed activation and magazine extraction, maximizing economy of movement.
- Increased surface area allows for better purchase and positive release activation while remaining low-profile
- Textured ridges and an easy-to-reach paddle allow ambidextrous use, with or without gloves
- Optimized lever angle for positive activation Durable, lightweight, high-strength polymer construction
- Installs easily with a 5/32″roll pin punch
The PMAG 35 EV9 brings optimal round stack geometry to the large format pistol, PCC, and SMG market. It also brings Magpul reliability and increased magazine capacity in a pistol caliber magazine, all at a competitive price point.
Magpul® PMAG® 35 EV9™ – CZ Scorpion EVO 3®
The PMAG 35 EV9 is a lightweight, 35-round, 9x19mm CZ Scorpion EVO 3-compatible magazine. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides optimal round stack geometry, giving the large format pistol, PCC, and SMG market Magpul reliability and increased magazine capacity in a pistol caliber magazine. Features include advanced impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy to disassemble design, and a highly impact-resistant floor plate. Additionally, the PMAG 35 EV9 features a rounds remaining capability in the form of capacity indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals. A Paint Pen Dot Matrix is provided for magazine identification, and the ridged front and back strap on the magazine body provides a secure grip in all environmental conditions. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 owner the design, reliability and durability expected from Magpul, all at a competitive price point.
· 35-Round Capacity with capacity indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals
· Easy to disassemble design for cleaning
· High visibility follower
· Advanced impact resistant polymer construction
· Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
· Highly impact-resistant floor plate
· Paint Pen Dot Matrix for magazine identification
· Made in the U.S.A., qualifying as one U.S.-made part for 922(r) compliance