Personal Defense Network® (PDN) has teamed up with CrossBreed Holsters, Springfield Armory, Cannon Safes, Gun Talk Media, Crimson Trace, Action Target, Propper International, Recoil Magazine, and Hexmag to give away $9,500 worth of merchandise to one lucky winner.
The contest, which started February 17 and runs through March 26, can be entered through CrossBreed’s website: www.CrossBreedholsters.com. Each entry has a chance to enter up to 53 times by liking and sharing on social media. See CrossBreed Holsters’ website for complete details.
The winning package includes:
1. Cannon Safe – 5940 64 Gun Safe
2. Springfield Armory – EMP with Concealed Carry Contour Grip⠀
3. Propper – Apparel and Gear Pack⠀
4. CrossBreed Holsters, LLC – Holsters Crossover Belt, Reversible Nylon Belt, SuperTuck Holster, Bedside Backup, Gideon Mag Carrier Pack, and ARK Bag 5 Pack
5. Crimson Trace – Rail Master Universal Light
6. Freedom Munitions (Official) – 1,000 Rounds of 9mm 135gr ProMatch Ammo⠀
7. Hexmag – 12 Pack AR15 Mags with All Accessories Range Pack⠀
8. Springfield Armory – Saint Rifle Sponsored By Hexmag
9. American Trigger Corp – AR Gold Adjustable Flat Trigger
10. Freedom Munitions (Official) – 1,000 Rounds of 223 55gr FMJ Ammo
11. Crimson Trace – LiNQ System
12. Action Target – 45 Degree Static Target⠀
13. Action Target – PT Dueling Tree HD
14. PACT Inc. – Club Timer III⠀
15. Gun Talk – Knowledge Vault Prize Pack
16. Personal Defense Network – One Year Gold Membership & 11 DVD Bundle
About Personal Defense Network®
Personal Defense Network® (PDN) is the leading source of no-nonsense personal defense information on the web. Based in Minneapolis, MN, PDN offers a range of personal defense instruction to those serious about arming themselves for defense in every aspect of their lives. Enlisting the professional services and experience of its network of Contributors throughout the United States, PDN is focused on providing high-quality personal defense editorial and video content on the Internet, including Combat Focus® Shooting, an intuitive shooting approach developed by PDN Executive Director Rob Pincus. In addition to its online presence, Personal Defense Network has delivered over 3 million DVDs to consumers via the Personal Firearm Defense DVD Series since 2006. For additional information visit www.PersonalDefenseNetwork.com.
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheArmsGuide/~3/8U_U5r4lbC4/