Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 173 – tonight we’ll talk about Dara holsters, Smith & Wesson, Stealth Arms, Brownell’s, Hyve technologies, Krebs Custom and more!
premiere Custom AK manufacturers!
You can find more about Marc Krebs, Tom Corr and Simon here
Our cast for episode 173 is Shawn Herrin, Aaron Krieger, Savage1r, Jeremy Pozderac, Nick Lynch! We are also joined by Ava Flanell from Elite Firearms & Training
If you carry or use a gun to protect yourself an/or your family then you need Second Call Defense. They handle what comes after the trigger is pulled. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get Second Call Defense today!
Reality based accessories that solve problems! Manticore Arms makes parts for your fighting rifles, whether it’s an AK, AR-15, AUG, Tavor, CZ Scorpion Evo or even something else!
Brought to you by DEZ Tactical Arms
Where we talk about the stuff we have, the stuff that we want and the stuff that we need!
- NickLynch – Dara Holsters car mounted holster
- Savage1r – Smith & Wesson 6906 is finally here! Got on http://www.gunagents.com
- Aaron – Stealth Arms 1911 Part 2
- Shawn – Brownell’s range bag
- Ava – Hyve Technologies mag extender
Rifles and accessories for the AR-15 lover! Whether you need a full rifle or just parts to build one DEZ has your back. High quality, match grade and most parts are made in house.
The absolute best ammo we’ve shot! Match grade primers, match grade powder, virgin brass and top quality projectiles, at range ammo prices. You have got to see it to believe it!
Brought to you by JC Arms & Ammunition
Savage1r goes over the news of the day relating to guns, rights and more!
- Classy Betsy Riot, led by radical feminist English professors ‘makes friends’ with lawmakers.
- Harvey Weinstein, producer of Six, Kill Bill 3, Omerta, The Crow, The, Untouchables, Jane Got a Gun, The Hateful Eight, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, and more is releasing two anti-gun dramas aimed to ‘take down the NRA.The last two anti-gun movies, ‘Is that a gun in your pocket’ and Chi-raq have gone over like a lead balloon, looking forward to these flopping as well. They’re reading straight from the playbook and failing miserably.
- Despite all previous expectations, black Friday breaks all previous records for gun sales, beating 2015 by nearly 400 sales.
- Ava – Some Black Friday gun sales were lower than what I can get guns at cost for. Are these online retailers screwing over the ma and pop shops? Shouldn’t there be an unwritten rule about pricing or am I being a little bitch?
Learn how to be a gunsmith in the comfort of your own home. Distance learning that gives you tools and a gun in a box to build as you learn! Whether you want to get more acquianted with your AR-15 or want an associates degree, SDI is the place for you.
Please leave us reviews in iTunes! It makes all the difference!
How Drunk (and Dumb) Can Shawn Get?
by aggiesam1983 on Nov 24, 2016
Shawn you need to lay off the Buffalo Trace a little bit but I guess I understand why you were drinking so much after Nick finally made it to Colorado. But really, even as drunk as you were how could you be so dumb to give out your actual cell phone to a bunch of also drunk morons like us that will be texting you for years to come? I think Jeremy and Ava are secretly dating, no way they could be so mean to each other if they are not? What happened to Lil, did she get tired of you guys being guys? Bring her back, Ava could use another girl to counter you guys.How about having Carl from the Gundudes on as a guest, he would fit in well with y’all?Keep up the great show, I just became a Patreon since I am enjoying my weekly dose of great information and stupidity combined. Sam
by Paulie 5.56 on Nov 22, 2016
Felt sorry that you had no reviews last week so here.. ðŸ‘ŠðŸ‘ŠðŸ‘Š
Reviewing from the rooftop
by 124124134 on Nov 21, 2016
Hi, everyone.Hope you all survived the drunken trainwreck that was last episode.You have a great podcast that I look forward to hearing every week.You always manage to provide thoughtful opinion and well laid out information against the background of riot, havoc and profanity.I hope the show continues evolving without losing its genuine character and uniqueness.No slams against any of you even in fun today, just a straight up vote of appreciation.Thanks!
The absolute best in patches and 2A shirts!
Didn’t win? Enter here!
- Win a free Blown Deadline paint job! – their site
- Win a shirt or patch from Patriot Patch Company – their site
We’re here live every week on Monday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!